Friday 2 June 2017

A New Baby

Good morning. Hope all is well.

Couple of cards today.

The first one is another card where I've created a frame by joining up several cuts of the same die - trying to use my dies in different ways!



Items used:
Dies:  Wild Rose Studio, Tonic words, SB plain and scalloped ovals
Nellie flower punch
TL EF
pearls


My second card features some paper flowers that I've had for ages. I recently had a good sort out and have stored them all (and there are a lot of them!!) according to colour.
Now I just need to use them up!



items used:
Tonic dies, Xcut butterfly die
First Edition papers
layered flowers and pearls
glitter

Thank you for popping by and any comments you take the time to leave - always appreciated.

Happy crafting

Fatima
xxx


3 comments:

  1. A lovely selection of cards Fatima - beautifully designed. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful card designs Fatima.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, esp love the second, the gorgeous are devine. Emma

    ReplyDelete