Friday 23 June 2017

Floral Heart

Good morning and I hope all is well :)

Today I've used a pretty heart die.  I've used it flat on another card I made, but here I've covered all the flowers in the die with lots of different die cut flowers, infilled the leaves with glitter glue and of course glittered the flowers too.



Items used:

Dies:  X cut Floral Heart
Sweet Dixie Embroidery Frame
different brands of flower dies
Nuvo droos
glitter glue

Thanks so much for looking.

Happy crafting

Fatima
xxx

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Fatima - the flowers look like the daisies in our garden. Shabneez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Fatima, wonderful die cuts and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is so so beautiful, all those little flowers make it. Emmax

    ReplyDelete